• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tss bypass

S

snobyrd

Nov 27, 2007
northeast bc
Can anyone tell me the ohms resistance on the safety throttle switch?
My wire broke off near the steering post and IV decided I'm gonna bypass it with a resistor.
My friend took my switch and was gonna meater it for me ,and he missplaced it, so now I have no switch to meter it.

Solby

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
Tks, I knew that?
I bought a bag of resistors yesterday for 2$ vs the time and cost of getting one from online, was just wondering if someone already knew the ohm resistance of the switch.

Do a forum search there should be some info about this probably still in the Pro-ride section and maybe in the Axys section. I am pretty sure Perk on the forum makes the bypasses. Get out a multimeter and read it for yourself? I can check mine Saturday if I remember.

S

snobyrd

Nov 27, 2007
northeast bc
Do a forum search there should be some info about this probably still in the Pro-ride section and maybe in the Axys section. I am pretty sure Perk on the forum makes the bypasses. Get out a multimeter and read it for yourself? I can check mine Saturday if I remember.
I did a search but didn't see any figures posted, I gave my switch to my trusted friend to meater it and he lost it??

Premium Features