• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TSS Bypass Info

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Quick message to let everyone know that my bypass' are back in stock. I had a lot of orders come in when the snow started flying and I sold out Sunday night. I had to order some components and they showed up today.... I asked everyone that ordered over the past few days to wait on sending payment until I could ship - I can ship in the morning.

Thanks again for your business.
--Chris

PS - I also posted this in the 850 section... sorry for the spam, I have a lot of customers in both categories and this was the easiest way to update everyone

H
Nov 27, 2007
Pleasant View Utah
Quick message to let everyone know that my bypass' are back in stock. I had a lot of orders come in when the snow started flying and I sold out Sunday night. I had to order some components and they showed up today.... I asked everyone that ordered over the past few days to wait on sending payment until I could ship - I can ship in the morning.

Thanks again for your business.
--Chris

PS - I also posted this in the 850 section... sorry for the spam, I have a lot of customers in both categories and this was the easiest way to update everyone

Can you hook a brother up with 2 please? Need ordering info asap. Thanks

Premium Features