• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TSS Bypass Info

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Quick message to let everyone know that my bypass' are back in stock. I had a lot of orders come in when the snow started flying and I sold out Sunday night. I had to order some components and they showed up today.... I asked everyone that ordered over the past few days to wait on sending payment until I could ship - I can ship in the morning.

Thanks again for your business.
--Chris

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Hey Sheetmetalfab - it's not a secret, I just send paypal instructions via PM. I'll send them to you. It would be great to have a buy it now button for sure, that would save me a lot of PM's and emails.

Cheers,
Chris

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Hey Sheetmetalfab - it's not a secret, I just send paypal instructions via PM. I'll send them to you. It would be great to have a buy it now button for sure, that would save me a lot of PM's and emails.

Cheers,
Chris

it’s really easy to setup an ebay ad?

just add 10% to the price to cover fees.
(you also get cheaper shipping through ebay and the label automatically populates with buyer information)

I’ve sold over2k in parts over the last year

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Thanks for the info Sheetmetalfab - for now, I will stick with the PM deal, but I will look into it. Have a great season.... we are getting close here in SW Idaho.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Thanks for the info Sheetmetalfab - for now, I will stick with the PM deal, but I will look into it. Have a great season.... we are getting close here in SW Idaho.

And I still have no purchase information........

A buy it now button would probably have it here already.......

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I put a Munster finger on my 850 this year. Heard a lot of “I’d never ride a sled without one”, so thought I’d try it. It works well and is nicely designed and is a quality product. But I could do without it. Not something I’d put on another sled. So before spending the money on it, ride one and make sure it’s for you.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I put a Munster finger on my 850 this year. Heard a lot of “I’d never ride a sled without one”, so thought I’d try it. It works well and is nicely designed and is a quality product. But I could do without it. Not something I’d put on another sled. So before spending the money on it, ride one and make sure it’s for you.

I ran a munster finger throttle for 2 rides.
Wasn’t able to get full throttle (not enough pull)

Throttle cable began fraying after one ride.

Sold it on ebay, bought a new throttle cable........

Learned my lesson......

H
Mar 25, 2019
Found the culprit, one of the wires was cut clean. I find that strange because it is wraped in a nylon material. Plus that nylon webing materiel was pretty tuff to cut. Spliced the wire back together and it runs fine. I will still be getting the tss bypass

Attachments

• 20200127_093630.jpg
    20200127_093630.jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 49

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
I ran a munster finger throttle for 2 rides.
Wasn’t able to get full throttle (not enough pull)

Throttle cable began fraying after one ride.

Sold it on ebay, bought a new throttle cable........

Learned my lesson......
the key with the munster is to make sure the cable ferrule moves freely in the lever.
myself and my buddy both knocked down the casting edges on the ferrule and smoothed out the recess on the lever. cable moves freely with no bind.

Premium Features