• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**TSP's ELEVATION 4 PRE-ORDER CONTEST: WIN A TRIP TO CALI**

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
Team Summit Productions is stoked to announce the ELEVATION 4 PRE-ORDER CONTEST beginning 8/1/08.

Pre-order your copy of Elevation 4 between August 1st and August 23rd ONLY at West Cost Sleds. All pre-orders will be entered in the drawing to win an all expense paid trip to California next winter to ride/film with TSP. Next year's film from Team Summit is already in the works and will be titled WHITE SPACE.

We will select the winner at the world-premier of E4 and Boondockers aliVe in Fresno, California on August 23rd.

West Coast Sleds is Team Summit's newest retail partner and the only place to pre-order Elevation 4.

http://westcoastsleds.com/product.php?p=48

***ALSO*** I will be doing the Snowest sneak-peak promotion for the new movie exclusively for Snowest members again.

The first 10 people to PM me with your mailing address will receive an advanced copy of the finished movie. This will NOT have bonus features or retail packaging. It will be a DVD copy I will burn direct from my system and send to you late next week.

(Since Oberti is pretty much destroyed by trash-talk in this movie...he will get a sneak-peek next week when we go to Alaska for some fishing.) LOL.

Thanks!

Jeff Aiello

M
May 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
PM sent.

Sounds savage!! I plan on using a "Sled Video Only" TV / DVD setup in front of the treadmill to get ready for the winter so I don't huff so hard when I'm shovelling!! haha This would start me off right!

Snoboner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle Point, OR
Jeff,

I think you should make Anthony wait till you get back for his preview. I feel sorry for all those fish if he sees it up there! Even though I'm the only one who stuck up for him! LOL

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
okay...thanks everyone! my inbox spill-eth over!

no more pms please...the preview dvd promo is now over. i'll contact everyone who is getting a dvd later tonight.

THANKS for the GREAT response!!

jeff

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Hey JLOWE you should know that Oberti is conspiring against the success of your premier party. I was gonna role on down for a surprise guest appearance but he has offered a substantial sum to STAY AWAY. He keeps bringing up some BS about the serious reduction of his life expectancy!

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
Hey JLOWE you should know that Oberti is conspiring against the success of your premier party. I was gonna role on down for a surprise guest appearance but he has offered a substantial sum to STAY AWAY. He keeps bringing up some BS about the serious reduction of his life expectancy!

rob, if you could bring a posse down from boise...it would be awesome. i know gas prices are freakin' everyone out and plane tickets aren't so cheap anymore.

there's some cheap flights from boise into sacramento and then you could begin taking more years off oberti's life every sooner while you hitch a ride down.

jeff

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Wow...glad to know I am so "loved". Rob, just drive on down. It is 7.5hrs to my place(from Boise) and then you could drive down with us to Fresno Friday afternoon. I would LOVE to have you there!!!!! I think I owe you a drink or 12 from Haydays......

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca

Rob,
Ive been working on my drinking skills... i think im ready to take you on... mano e mano... I wonder just how much water i could consume binge drinking... :face-icon-small-win
Come on down for the party!!!!

Hey Oberti... be safe up there in Alaska... dont get the crazy idea to wrestle any bears http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=3845880

Premium Features