• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

trying to figure out where access points are. hams fork and la barge creek.

B
Nov 11, 2021
park city
I've found all of Wyomings trail maps and have been obsessively watching the snowpack stay the same :( but I am trying to find the hams fork and La barge creek parking areas. could anyone pin them on google and send me the link. searching around on satellite view for them is getting a little tiresome. It seems like Wyoming is going be rideable way before utah this year and those along with smith fork are my closest spots. thanks in advance!

gdn

Premium Member
Dec 29, 2012
SE So Dak
Oh and I just figured this out, if you use the Wyo interactive trail map you can zoom in to the parking lot symbol then do a right click and it will bring up the Latitude/Longitude coordinates.

B
Nov 11, 2021
park city
Oh and I just figured this out, if you use the Wyo interactive trail map you can zoom in to the parking lot symbol then do a right click and it will bring up the Latitude/Longitude coordinates.
thank you very much!!! I've been using the PDF the state provides, just found that map and its a game changer for sure. lets pray we can make some turns within a month!

Premium Features