• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TRS Clutch Kit Components

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Thought that would be self explanatory.?
Secondary‘s leading edge should be shimmed “out” to meet the bar.
Then give the secondary .030” of outward float shimming the retaining bolt.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Does the spider need to be shimmed in most applications?

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
I just ordered a full kit from TRS, with alignment bar. Can't wait to get it in. Gonna make my sled rip! The clutch kit that came with my Silber turbo was complete crap. Good thing Gates has an outstanding belt warranty...

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Nothing to see here....Move along, Fake news lol. Actually just the opposite, Im joking so people cant keep up with me on the hills. The truth is Tony (TRS) is a great guy and very knowledgeable about snowmobiles and clutching. I would not only call him a friend, but a friend to the whole sport. I recently spent an hour and 1/2 on the phone with Tony, great to talk to and we shared some good stories of our old builds. Dont call either of us and ask questions about snowmobiles, unless you have time on your hands :LOL: Back to the subject... There are many different clutch kits, weight styles, helix cuts etc out there. What works best for your riding style and altitude is different for everyone. Tony can get you set up with the engagement you want, the backshift your looking for and more importantly if you don't know what you need he can start you out with what he knows works based on his experience. Dont forget to clean your clutches and get them balanced. I have my 2020 clutches at Indy specialty getting shaved and ultra balanced as we speak.

R

Reddragon800

Feb 26, 2013
Tony

Do you have a set-up for the Team Tied for the 850? Have one on the shelf from the "old" 800 days lol..

Hey G-Force

I have had great results with the team tied and the Polaris 850. I have a set up that you would be happy with.

Call me at 780-619-6884.

Cheers, Ben

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
First, I would like to thank everyone that has purchased a clutch kit from me. The support has been beyond expectation. Sales are three fold of last year. Thank you.
We are out of helix’s at this time and waiting on another shipment from Venom.
Venom is swamped, and I’m hoping to get my next helix shipment by Christmas.
We started a call back list this morning, if your interested please email me at snowrace33@gmail.com

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Big thanks to Tony TRS. This clutch kit just rips so hard, no flat spot/wall that you hit. And if you find old hard tracks or a solid base, hold on or be prepared to let off the gas fast, i almost flipped over backwards a few times. Couple of my friends think I have a head or potting or a pipe, they don't believe it's stock haha. My one buddy rode it and went 40' and stopped and said what the fu$# is in this thing, I want what ever you have in it. Keep up the awesome work Tony.

Premium Features