• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TRS Alignment Bar video

deschutes

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2008
I looked around for that .112" part number as well. I can't find any mention of it. If anyone finds it somewhere, let us know.

Last edited:

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I got my TRS bar a couple days ago. My new 850 needed about .150 washers to bring the secondary out to touch the bar. Tony, there is some lead in built into the bar? With the bar properly placed on the primary and shimmed correctly so the front edge of the secondary touches the bar, the rear end of the bar is off the secondary clutch .030 or so.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
They come in 10 packs to your dealer. You should be able to buy singles. They should be a stocked item at your dealer. If not, they haven’t checked offset on sleds.

509_Colton

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 30, 2012
Yakima wa
I mean, my dealer had to order half of them in for me:ROFLMAO: also they didnt even know the ski rubbers between a pro ride and a axys where different sooooooo

fastboy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2008
Mine was off 112 thou till the leading edge of the bar just touches the front of the secondary. With this being said I checked the rear of the secondary of the bar and I am off 48 thou. Tony is that good …

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
I would like to thank everyone that has purchased a TRS Alignment bar.
Mine was off 112 thou till the leading edge of the bar just touches the front of the secondary. With this being said I checked the rear of the secondary of the bar and I am off 48 thou. Tony is that good …
Just shimming the secondary out to the bar will help belt longevity. With that said I like to have my leadin set less than 030”. The 850s allow you to move the engine a little by loosening all the mounts and adjusting.it. Next step is machining the mounts.The 800s you basically have to live with what you have for leadin.

Last edited:
Premium Features