• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trestle Creek - Thanks!

Went riding today at Trestle creek and the guy I was riding with lost his gas can around 2 miles from the parking lot. We were probably 6 or 7 miles from the lot, so he decided to just leave it and hope it will still be there when we head back to the truck.

Met some guys several hours later and asked if they saw a gas can on the trail. They said they did and put it on a stump off the trail. We rode for several more hours. On our return to the parking lot, no gas can. We thought someone must have picked it up and took it. But when we got to the truck, it was sitting on our trailer!

Considering almost every sledder in N. America looks at Snowest, I figured this would be the best place to say Thanks! I hope someday I can return the favor.

Snow at Trestle Creek

The snow was pretty good. We had around foot of fresh with a 2-3 foot base. We were able to get off trail play in the trees. The clear cuts need a lot more snow. You need to be careful of landmines.

This week will help the snow levels a lot. These storms is like a Christmas present for sledders! Should be a great weekend to ride.

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to be up there around NY and I'm just trying to decide where to ride. I haven't been there for a few years, and it used to be pretty torn up over the holidays. I guess we will just have to hope for sunny days and snowy nights!

Trestle Creek

Trestle's trails are always a war-zone. We never stay on the trails once we get to the top. It's snowing hard all week up there, Schweitzer Ski resort has got almost 2 feet of new snow the past couple days. More to snow in the forecast! By New Years things should be pretty good up there.

Better Place!

The world would be a better place if we were the Environmentalist, not some nut-job from back east. At least our decisions would make sense.

I'm just trying to improve our forest one tree at a time. :D

Schwietzer is up to 3 feet of new snow this week. More is forecasted starting Sunday! I love globle warming!

Premium Features