• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TreeDog Customs Bumper Ready for Sale!!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Toby,

Great looking bumper and the sled was beautiful!

It was good to finally meet you in person.
======================================

If you have one of TD's bumpers on order, you wont be dissapointed!

Last edited:
B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
got my bumpers today and they look top notch can't wait to get them installed thanks again treedog :beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
will have some after this weekend for ya. going to install my brothers bumper this weekend and i will post up some pics.

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
I see.... Do your brothers first incase there is a screw up and then do yours AFTER you learned from your mistake on your brothers. Smart man! :D

lmao yes you got that right, but really his is the one in the garage and torn apart mine is still in storage till his is done. :beer;:beer;:beer;

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
ANYONE HAVE MORE PICS YET??? :D:beer;:beer;

Here is mine....did it tonite..along with gearing....now continuing on with the rest of the parts then clean everything up shiny for starting the year. Next is the vents tomorrow nite (including the ones I got from you) then the boards and on to the rear suspension:D

sled124.jpg

sled125.jpg

P
Mar 25, 2003
Ellensburg, WA
plastic bumper doesn't need to come off for a clean look. If you get it in black, you don't even notice it. If I knew how to resize pictures I would post some of my install.

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
plastic bumper doesn't need to come off for a clean look. If you get it in black, you don't even notice it. If I knew how to resize pictures I would post some of my install.

just go to photobucket.com set up an account and upload the full size image it will automatically resize them for you. then just click on the img button on the pic and paste into a post and your done.

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
Just wondering if you had figured out a way to remove the factory bumper yet for a cleaner look?

jdtech65,

Hey guy we played around with it, but I still feed like it looks cobbed up!!
Like some of the others have said if you get this in the black color, its clean and hard to tell its not a stock system!!
So I do not believe we are going to attempt to make this different than it already is. :D

I personally like the original look of the polaris front end it just so happens its not very strong. :mad:

If you looking to get rid of the stock front bumper I believe Skinz has given you a good option for that install.

I know I'm biased but I really like our system because we did make it independent of the other front end plastic pieces. Although I like the Skinz product, I believe when you either bend there's or mine, I like that ours is not tied into the hood system. Ours, being independent, can shift a little from an impact and the only thing you might have to do is make the front holes bigger.
Everyone sees things different, and has diffferent opinions and that is what I feel keeps the sport and the products progressively moving in a better and forward direction. Long live competition!!

Thanx for your questions and responses!!!
-T

BTW!! Pics look great 800, I can't wait to see the whole project when finished!!
Please keep them coming, I need to pick someones pics to put up on a website for advertising!! I'll tell you guy's with whom pretty soon!!! It's Awesome!!!

Last edited:

jdtech65

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2008
Northwest IA
Well my sled has the white hood on it, so I was thinking that I would like the silver bumper a little better than the black one. So then it would be more noticable having the stock bumper on. I do agree with you on not having the hood attached to the bumper, Treedog. I'll just have to compromise one way or the other though.

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
Well my sled has the white hood on it, so I was thinking that I would like the silver bumper a little better than the black one. So then it would be more noticable having the stock bumper on. I do agree with you on not having the hood attached to the bumper, Treedog. I'll just have to compromise one way or the other though.

Jd,

As my delimma was, necessity is the mother of all invention. I'm sure you could fashion a couple pieces with some abs plastic that would cover the holes. I have a friend with some of this type of plastic. I'm sure I could send you some in the kit and you could try it yourself.
I was just saying I don't think it would be a selling feature to my kit, because I don't personally like the way it looks.
But if your willing to try I'd be happy to send you the parts and some extra rivets.

Thanx
-T

Premium Features