• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TreeDog Customs Bumper Ready for Sale!!

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
TreeDog Customs presents an new option for 05'-08' Polaris owners to upgrade and reinforce their front bumper systems.

As I've advertised in the past two weeks, we have developed another option for people who have either broken their front bumpers or are looking for an option to help minimize damage to their front plastic components.

This system is designed to install more quickly and easily than some other options. With virtually no cutting of current plastics or purchase of any new parts, unless you have an 05' or 06' 900 and are using a slp air intake or tri city's air intake in which case a different air intake would be necessary, we believe our front bumper kit is an excellent aftermarket purchase. :D

As I have posted in other threads, this bumper is not meant to be a "brain replacement device"!! :eek:
We hope everyone uses their best judgement when participating in our sport and makes good decisions so that everyone will come home safely.

This product is not meant as a saftey device, nor is it our intention to advertise this bumper as a save all.
Rather, we hope this reinforced system will help in the process of giving something solid to push and pull on the sled, and less of a chance to break or bust any of their current stock system.

I will begin taking orders 1st come 1st serve as this thread is posted!!
Remember, I'm on Pacific time, so if you are in a different time zone I'm not ignoring you!! I probably just don't have my butt out of bed yet. :)

I have finally gotten the average cost to ship this bumper kit to different area codes across the country. This also includes you crazy canucks across the border.(LOL)!!
The cost comes to about $30 per unit shipped USPS 1st class priority, with delivery confirmation. So if you order my bumper from paypal for the selling price of $279.99, I'm going to charge an extra $20 for shipping. This brings the total cost and shipping to $299.99 U.S. all inclusive. This does not include tax for people in Idaho. If you are in Idaho $279.99 PLUS 6% = $296.79 plus $20 shipping, for a total of $316.79 U.S. all inclusive.
Any of you local guys Spokane or CDA and greater area I would be happy to help deliver and save you some coin!!

The paypal site is now up and ready to go www.paypal.com. Please direct payment to treedogcustoms@gmail.com. As soon as I recieve confirmation of an order with all of your attached information, I will contact you and give you an approximate shipping date. If you wish to pay by other means, please PM me,(treedog) on SW or e-mail me at treedogcustoms@gmail.com, You can also call me at PH# 208-818-8566 and I will try to accomidate you.

Shipping will begin in approximately a week to two weeks. The color options are either a powdered coated wrinkled black to match the stock fenders or I will ship the bumper in the raw aluminium, so you can pick your own color or polish to your liking. Special color requests will be taken, but please realize I will have to charge a little extra $, and it may affect your shipping time.

Please remember this system will be inclusive and will only take approx 1hr to install, so there is plenty of time to get your bumper and still be ready for the snow!! ;)

If you have any questions PLEASE ASK before you purchase so you and I can both be comfortable with your purchase.

Thank you for all of your responses and I look forward to working with you.

-Toby Garcia

SW - TreeDog
PH# - 208-818-8566
E-Mail - treedogcustoms@gmail.com

Last edited:
B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
here are the pics for ya treedog

bumper1.jpg

bumper2.jpg

bumper3.jpg

bumper4.jpg

bumper5.jpg

bumper6.jpg

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Anyway to cut out the old plastic and just leave 'er open and still look good?

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
Anyway to cut out the old plastic and just leave 'er open and still look good?

Scott, I'm working with Mountain Fit, to develop a plastic piece to cover the left over holes after removing the stock bumper, But this will make a problem for the hinge mount. We are trying to figure it out!!

Thanx
-T

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
Payment Options

Ok everybody I have edited the original post with this info.

I have finally gotten the average cost to ship this bumper kit to different area codes across the country. This also includes you crazy canucks across the border. :)

The cost comes to about $30 per unit shipped USPS 1st class priority, with delivery confirmation. So if you order my bumper from paypal for the selling price of $279.99, I'm going to charge an extra $20 for shipping. This brings the total cost and shipping to $299.99 U.S. all inclusive. This does not include tax for people in Idaho. If you are in Idaho $279.99 PLUS 6% = $296.79 plus $20 shipping, for a total of $316.79 U.S. all inclusive.
Any of you local guys Spokane or CDA and the greater area I would be happy to help deliver and save you some coin!!

The paypal site is now up and ready to go www.paypal.com. Please direct payment to treedogcustoms@gmail.com. As soon as I recieve confirmation of an order with all of your attached information, I will contact you and give you an approximate shipping date. If you wish to pay by other means, please PM me,(treedog) on SW or e-mail me at treedogcustoms@gmail.com, You can also call me at PH# 208-818-8566 and I will try to accomidate you.

Thank you again very much and I look forward to doing buisness with you!! :D

-Toby Garcia
(TreeDog)

Last edited:
Premium Features