• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trailing arms

H

HOTRODREDNECK

Oct 28, 2008
COLORADO
OK SINCE MY OTHER THREAD GOT MOVED :confused: LET ME TRY THE SAME QUESTION A DIFFERENT WAY. WHERE CAN I FIND TRAILING ARMS FOR A 2000 RMK 700?

Last edited by a moderator:

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
Yep, I still make 'em.

100_0221.jpg

H

HOTRODREDNECK

Oct 28, 2008
COLORADO
ok who makes/ builds/ supply trailing arms? anything aftermarket that is same as stock? it for my backup sled so im trying to save some $. thanks for the INFORMATION

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
JR Graham doesn't have a listing for the Gen II RMK, you could get the XC version and they would still work but you wouldn't have the extra holes that the Gen II mounts have. I'm a dealer for them and could get a little better price if you want to go that route, but I would say to watch Ebay close and wait for a set to show up there or check the swap.

M
Oct 21, 2009
would a pair of xtra 12 outboard mount trailing arms work for an extra 10 inboard mount trailing arm? cause the only thing that looks different is the rubber bushing on the outboard 12 compaired to the bearing type deal on the inboard 10.
thanks

Last edited:
Premium Features