• I've received emails and PM's asking me about "Group Buys" and promotions.

A Group Buy here on SnoWestOnline.com would be a situation where a normal member (non vendor or mfg) personally collects orders from other members. That member then uses those orders to negotiate a better price with the Vendor/Mfg for HIS/HER "Group" of buyers.

Here is an example of a viable "Group Buy"

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269222

A promotion that has the words "Group Buy" in the title is still a promotion, and from the rules that were handed down to me by Harris Publications is that non-advertisers cannot run promotions or open sales programs on the forums outside of the swapmeet.

If a members wants to become a group buy manager, maintain a thread and collect the funds and negotiate a group buy... as a member, you are welcome to do that as long as you are not attached to the business of the vendor or Mfg.

If you are a vendor/MFG and you want to offer an EXCLUSIVE "SnoWestOnline ONLY" promotion that is exclusive to snowest readers, please contact me and you'll be able to put it up in the Polaris forums.

Also, before any vendors/mfgs get all "riled up" over this know that the moderators are strictly volunteers and do not receive a dime from any advertising $$ spent on this site.

As ALWAYS, since DAY ONE of me becoming a moderator, I have pioneered, supported and encouraged vendors and mfgs in getting the word out to our readers with "New Product Announcements.

Have a great season.

From this point on, all vendors/mfg's promoting Pre-Season tiered sales programs, in the Polaris Forums, that are not paid advertisers will be appropriately moved to the swapmeet section of the forums.

MH

Track size

Aug 19, 2009
So I have an 01 RMK 800 with a 151 track. Thinking about taking advantage of tracks USA deals. What would you guys go to. Like a 153 or the 159. The 159 would likely would stick out too much so I dont really want to extend my tunnel. Any suggestions. Its for deep powder. Was wondering if there would be any point in going 2 inches longer?

Wolfrun

Nov 26, 2007
Lander Wy
I have a 2000 700 with the 151 tunnel ext. and I have the 159 X 2.125 with every hole open and clipped. The new tail flaps cover it and I love the set up. More than enough power and milage has improved. There are pics a couple of posts down.

tomk

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2008
I went from a 151 to a 156 on my 99 700, i bought it because I could not find a good deal on a newer 151 in good shape and the 156s were dirt cheap and all over the place. I believe polaris put them on the 900s, and the discontinued that sled so aftermarket tracks were everywhere. I bought the track brand new last year for 350. it is a camoplast challenger 156x2. all i had to do was put bigger wheels on it i used 9" but 8" worked to. awesome set up for me. it stayed on top of the snow better than my buddies 07 summit rev 144x16. at first i thought it was just him but i rode his sled and mine definately floated better on top of the snow

Premium Features