• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Track and drivers

P
Oct 21, 2010
I have a 08 nytro mtx. Planning to put a challenger extreme on it and was wondering how tall luggs and length would slipp right inn.

And also what type of dimensions and theet i can put on whitout changing anything else?

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
I just put one on an '09 a few weeks ago, went with a 153x15x2.5", 7 tooth avid drivers, 2 wheel kit with stock wheels. Actually surprised me how little of clearance there is between the paddle and heat exchanger up front. If you keep the stock drivers the track slips right in, but if you go with avids you have to cut the nubs.

justinkredible56

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Eagle Mountain, UT
I have a 08 nytro mtx. Planning to put a challenger extreme on it and was wondering how tall luggs and length would slipp right inn.

And also what type of dimensions and theet i can put on whitout changing anything else?

Here's your options:

Without any changes/modifications at all:
Your looking for a 153" long, 15" wide, 2.5" tall lug, with a 3" pitch.

With a rail extension:
You can run a 162" (no tunnel extension required) or 174" long track(tunnel extension required), with the same dimensions as above.

With modifying/shaving rivets in the front of your tunnel and possibly drop brackets:
You can now run a 16" wide track. Length is based on the above options.

With modifying the front cooler (CR Racing has this service as well as others):
You can now run a 3" lug track. Length and width is based on the above options.

--If you want to run a track with a pitch other than 3", then you need to swap out your drivers to ones that match the pitch of the track you want to run.

Hope this helps,
-Justin

Last edited:
Premium Features