• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TPS test cables

N
Aug 21, 2016
Will be selling axys TPS test cable kits which uses the same factory OEM male and female plugs so no cutting or jamming pins into the original cables are necessary.. is their any interest in this? Cables will be $20 USD.. can ship to Canada or USA..

Pictured below is just a prototype of one as the yellow ring connecters will be substituted for fully insulated connecters to avoid contact..

PM if interested.. if there is enough interest in this I will make up a bunch..

IMG_20200205_200933.jpg IMG_20200205_202141.jpg

catssuk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Edgerton Wi.
ill buy one of these, pm me if your selling them and I can send paypal with shipping anytime, thanks, Chris

Z
Dec 20, 2018
Will be selling axys TPS test cable kits which uses the same factory OEM male and female plugs so no cutting or jamming pins into the original cables are necessary.. is their any interest in this? Cables will be $20 USD.. can ship to Canada or USA..

Pictured below is just a prototype of one as the yellow ring connecters will be substituted for fully insulated connecters to avoid contact..

I am also interested.

Premium Features