• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TPS info

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
So our latest R&D has involved work with the Polaris TPS. We have found that the TPS plug on the AXYS is the same Sumitomo MT .90-3 plug that the Pro-ride chassis use.

On the AXYS it is located in the lower nylon bag, on the Pro-ride it is just above the cylinder head in plain view.

This plug can be found online or you can go to the auto-wrecker and find it on a 1989 & 1990 Toyota (maybe other years too). The cruise control servo's use this plug.

Just thought I would save some time for those who want to make your own TPS adjustment kit.

The black/dark blue wire is ECM ground and is common to the ground on the ECM power plug and on one side of the tether plug. (May be different colour on AXYS)

The Red/white is the 5 volt reference. (May be different colour on AXYS)

The Aqua wire is the TPS output. (Same colour on AXYS)

The info I have is 0.7 base voltage and 0.94 idle voltage is ideal but you should check it for your model.

I expect the moderator may add this to another TPS thread if this info is valuable.

Chris

Sumitomo-MT-090-3-M(6187-3231)-F(6180-3241).jpg

Last edited:

bryceraisanen

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2011
So our latest R&D has involved work with the Polaris TPS. We have found that the TPS plug on the AXYS is the same Sumitomo MT .90-3 plug that the Pro-ride chassis use.

On the AXYS it is located in the lower nylon bag, on the Pro-ride it is just above the cylinder head in plain view.

This plug can be found online or you can go to the auto-wrecker and find it on a 1989 & 1990 Toyota (maybe other years too). The cruise control servo's use this plug.

Just thought I would save some time for those who want to make your own TPS adjustment kit.

The black/dark blue wire is ECM ground and is common to the ground on the ECM power plug and on one side of the tether plug. (May be different colour on AXYS)

The Red/white is the 5 volt reference. (May be different colour on AXYS)

The Aqua wire is the TPS output. (Same colour on AXYS)

The info I have is 0.7 base voltage and 0.94 idle voltage is ideal but you should check it for your model.

I expect the moderator may add this to another TPS thread if this info is valuable.

Chris
Anyone selling a tps test kit for a 2018 axys rmk? Closer to MN the better

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Anyone selling a tps test kit for a 2018 axys rmk? Closer to MN the better

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
Get ahold of richracer on here. He the best quality test harnesses I’ve seen/used, also got a fuel prime harness which was very handy for any repairs and testing.

Premium Features