• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Togwotee Conditions

TracePettingill417

Premium Member
Sep 17, 2014
Went last Saturday the 23 of November..Down low is very skimpy. But on the shaded areas of the slopes you can find 2 to 3 feet of snow. It might be all tracked up by us now ?.. once this next storm comes through, it should make for decent conditions

A7E73102-0A3B-4867-8F52-FFA29FF3AD05.jpeg

S
Feb 7, 2010
I’m traveling from central Colordo to western Montana for work the middle of Dec. 13-20th. Will the snow be worth dragging my sled along. Not looking to ride just so I can intentionally tear up some a arms!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I’m traveling from central Colordo to western Montana for work the middle of Dec. 13-20th. Will the snow be worth dragging my sled along. Not looking to ride just so I can intentionally tear up some a arms!
Yup
I would absolutely bring it along.
10 days from now and it will be a VERY different environment.
Even 4 days from now things will have changed drastically.

Wintertime

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2014
Casper, WY
I was there on Friday. They need a couple more storms. We found some pockets here and there. I would think we will get at least a couple of storms before the 18th. I always have fun riding up there no matter what the snow is like.

M7SLEDHEAD

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Plato MN
We planned on leaving the 4th from MN for Togwotee but we are probably going to cancel and move our dates to March.

Sounds like its not good enough for the 16 hour drive and we have a guy still in college so we work around his schedule for a few years.

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
Just came in after few days in Island Park not that great there. Coming over Pass yesterday snow looked dismal. Woke up to fresh powder so we blasted it. Visibility sucked most of day. Powder for most part was bumper deep I bet even better at high elevation. Conditions may be less than average here, but 15 years of coming here. Sad to say today was some of the best riding. Only seen maybe 30 sled heads, and a few tours. New canvas in the morning hope vis is better so can really get after it.

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
Great visibility… Epic Day.. Awesome friggin powder. No BS... Def top 5 ever had here no mater the time of year we came. Says storm laid down 8 inches. That's BS too. Maybe at the base of mountain. 12=20 fresh all day areas headlight deep. Only two days left so I don't mind giving up the goods. Peeps here now be ticked at me. Another day of less than 50 true sled heads. No tours. Tomorrow should be another great one...Seen groomer heading out...That sucks. Trails we used to get around were in great shape...smooth as glass fresh snow. $hit a bunch didn't have a track on them until we came across it.

Premium Features