• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

toes get cold in MF stomper boots. any suggestions on what to try?

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
my heels and arches are plenty comfortable, dry, and WARM in the stomper boots (2012 models). but my darn does freeze in them all the time. they are not wet, just getting cold. today i ran the snow blower in the driveway and i have been wearing them in and out of the garage as i am fixing some weather stripping on the bottom of the garage door. is -4 outside now, 55 in the garage, and i have been going back and forth between the two. my toes FROZE. i was only out of the house for about an hour.

any suggestions on another boot to keep my toes warm?

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
The new stomper 2.0's are way beefier and heavy duty and are a lot warmer than the original stompers. I have both. Pretty impressed the advances they made on them. Klim Arctic's are really warm too. Sole's didn't last but a season on my boards though (40+ days). The MF Redlines are really warm, but the buckle design with velcro on top didn't work for me so I sent them back. Haven't used HMK's before.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Are the boots tight around ur foot?
We rode this week in 0° weather. My toes, along with everybody else got cold. Then 8 miles in to the ride we were all warmed up from getting stuck a lot. I have the 2012 stompers and like them.

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
i wouldnt want them any smaller, but its not like they are TOO small to where they are uncomfortable

Premium Features