TMS 927 review

H20SKE

Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Ride 2, season 2.

Snow good, fluffy. Around 3+ of snow, lots of obstacles still, land mines. Got some pulls in, alot of boondocking in the trees.
I am still very much impressed, turned my son looseon it and came back drooling, says mid range thtu top is crazy. Let another friend loose with it, he has 2 850's and had a 872 trygstad, made a couple pulls, 2nd pull things got crazy, ended up in a bit different place than planned and ended up going straight up a vertical face and had it come over on him. Says you have to be looking a bit further ahead on that 927.
Another 100 miles on 2 rides this year and spot on!

H20SKE

Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Okay been off of the site for awhile. Several rides in since last review.
Last saturday finally got a good technical ride with some deep snow. This pull up threw the trees, up a couple draws and up a cliff face always gives me a issue or 2...lol
With all updates done, it made the day a great day. The torque and a response thru the rpm range being so fast and snappy, made even the deep n steep pulls a hoot, i throughly enjoyed every minute of the ride.
As for belt life...none, belt wear is great, have a full season on this belt and it looks great.

If you ride in the trees and boondocking is your desire, stop thinking about it��, just DO IT.... you can thank me later��.

H20SKE out till next review ����

Last edited:

H20SKE

Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Have had several more rides since last review...some really deep snow is here now, i am still happier with this than any setup i have rode, dependable and snappy, just what you want in the steep and deep. Very pleased with Dave Trygstad's product and cannot say enough about support from Dave. Agian, best money i have spent on a snowmobile modification...

Just do it!

dave@trygstadmotorsports

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2012
www.trygstad-motorsports.com
Have had several more rides since last review...some really deep snow is here now, i am still happier with this than any setup i have rode, dependable and snappy, just what you want in the steep and deep. Very pleased with Dave Trygstad's product and cannot say enough about support from Dave. Agian, best money i have spent on a snowmobile modification...

Just do it!
Thanks for the feedback on the TMS G-4 927, We have been very busy working on updates and add ons for this great performing product with more to come soon.

Dave Trygstad