• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tired Iron Parts Here...

Hello all Tired Iron Owners,

Northern Power Sports coming to you from Fairbanks, Alaska. A few years ago we came across a cache of old Arctic Cat parts; from a dealer that had gone out of business many years ago, in Barrow, Alaska. It was one of those finds that you dream of, "under a tarp in an old barn", kind of thing. We now have for sale to other dealers and their customers, pistons, cylinders, slide rails, gauges, tracks and so on.., all brand new in the original Arctic Cat boxes, all FOR SALE.. The parts range from early 80's to mid to late 70's models. We have a group of enthusiast here in the interior of Alaska that race these old machines that are still kicking, we call it "Tired Iron". It is a great bunch of guys that enjoy the good old days. We would like to extend the opportunity for you and your customer to take advantage of these supplies..

Just email me dbaldwin@northernpowersports.com and I will make sure your request is dealt with. I wish I could list all the parts in an itemized form but there is just to much inventory to list. Just ask for the item you are looking for, year, model, part, and I will let you know if we have it.

The original old Arctic Cat part numbers work also...

Premium Features