• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timeshare for sale or trade!!

RIZZ

Lifetime Membership
ROYAL SANDS CANCUN
The Royal Sands is the nicest Timeshare in CANCUN (Top 3 in all of Mexico) and the newest and by far the most demanded of the other Royal Resort sister resorts in Cancun (Royal Islander, Royal Caribbean, Royal Mayan, Royal Haciendas and Club International de Cancun)
~Full Villa (2 bedroom, 2 bath 1,450 square feet) Week for a Great Price in addition to the Right to use portion of the membership that has 41 years left, you also get the Residual Rights when sold in February 2050.

Royal Sands Week 21 (Memorial Day Weekend, every year)
Unit# P5044 Bottom Unit, Ocean View
Paid $32,000.00

Unit is personally owned by my myself and paid in full. You can verify my membership by calling the resort at 1-800 930-5050 and giving them my membership #.
If you want a virtual tour of the rooms/resort, go to the resorts website at http:www.royalresorts.com.
Additional costs $135 Royal Resort Transfer fee & $100 Optional Escrow Service Fee using Timeshare Transfer.
Entertaining all offers and trades in Real Estate. Willing to carry the note for 3 years with 10% down. Will trader for 10 M8, 10 XP 800 or trailer. Please call for more info.

Andrew J Grasso
Cheryl Davis & Associates
Email: GRASSO17@aol.com
Cell: 702.400.4782
Fax: 702.454.1453

Premium Features