• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled wheel kits ever go on sale?

N
Mar 21, 2016
NW oregon
I’m super cheap. I’ve been mucking about with my home built wheel kits and results have varied lol. But the new pivot wheel kit looks tempting, even at 350$ I think I’m in. But I thought I’d ask here if anyone thinks they will go on sale coming up like Black Friday or something?

T
Nov 1, 2011
Kingston, Idaho
I hear you. I made due with home made wheels for the first few years as well. And if my Camso did not come with wheels, I still would be.

My local dealer said that the last time he checked, even the older style wheel kits were on backorder. So not sure about the new style. Hopefully the anticipate demand and make a bunch of them.

M
Jan 14, 2004
You can buy the exact Yeti wheels on Ebay and build a really good wheel kit for about 1/3 the price of what they gouge you for from the manufacturers. Wheels are about 60 bucks each. I've built two so far. The wheels are off some Honda 50cc bike if I remember right.

Premium Features