• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled Snow-Check Roll Call

C
Apr 22, 2019
Ok guys...wanted to start a thread to see who has received, or received notification of, their Snow-Checked Timbersled.

I have an Riot 3s Pro on order...and have seen nada.

I do have one friend that just received an email saying that his Riot 3 Pro was being shipped (11/19/21)

I am not too concerned yet as I was originally told when I ordered it that it should be shipping sometime at the end of November.

Just thought it would be nice to hear from others as things progress.

Chris

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
Same deal here. My buddy got his notification yesterday. Riot 3 Pro non S version.I haven’t heard anything about my Riot 3 Pro S. Same dealer. Same time.

P

portgrinder

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
Have not seen my riot 3 in edmonton yet. Got a trip booked for early dec. going to have to lay some cash down on a plan B shortly here

J
Nov 14, 2016
I have an Aro S on order and was originally told it should be in Edmonton near the end of November. Then I received an email about production delays and some snowchecked kits might arrive in November, or possible shipped in January. December was not mentioned in the email.

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
I received my Riot S over a month ago. Still waiting for my Selkirk kit. It's been two months since I ordered it.
Scheissen ! I ordered my Selkirk system only about 3 weeks ago, was hoping it would be here in a week or two.. run-roh, shaggy...

cbc76am

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2016
Bothell WA
Talked to Timbersled yesterday, painted 3 Pros are the last off the line and should all ship in the next 2 to 3 weeks

P
Nov 30, 2013
Got the email over 2 weeks ago that mine shipped but for whatever routing reasons they shipped them via Vancouver lower mainland area and well that isn't going to go so well to the Prairies just east of there.

Glad I didn't see the old Aro3 yet

C
Apr 22, 2019
I received the confirmation email this morning that my Riot 3s Pro has shipped!

Super excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features