• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled fit kit

sledhappy

Premium Member
Nov 22, 2008
Bought a used 19 ARO and a new 19KX 450. It came off a husky 501. I ordered a new fit kit back in early November. I still do not have the fit kit and I called the dealer today and they don’t even have a delivery date!
My friend is a machinist and can make me some bushings but i can not find any of the specs on the spacers.
Does anyone know the specs so I can have the bushings made so I can actually ride?

Thanks for your help.

M
Jan 14, 2004
The bushings I've made I had to use the trial and error method, get the chain aligned first then measure as much as you can and work your way across it'll take a few tries but if you wait on TS you'll be ready in 2021.

cbc76am

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2016
Bothell WA
look on the fitment chart and find the spacer part numbers. I have about 40 of them piled up. If I find any that are the same I'll measure them for you. getting one of them exact is all you need to figure out the rest.

sledhappy

Premium Member
Nov 22, 2008
Thanks for the reply’s . We made some we w left a small lip on the far right. The parts finally came in the only difference the KX kits have no lip so we were of. Less than a 10th
Still can’t believe TS didn’t have fit kits till January

M
Jan 14, 2004
Its Polaris, ever since the buyout TS service is the $hits, that's the main reason I got out of TS, it used to be great when you could phone up and they would be sending you parts over night. That ship has sailed. Literally the next day after the buyout announcement parts prices went up 35-50 percent courtesy of Polaris. People forget and $hit service becomes the expected norm.

cbc76am

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2016
Bothell WA
That is true. But at least i can order things from a website now and they ship quickly. The 1dt year of polaris was a disaster. I had to have a machinest make most of the spacers I needed 2018

Premium Features