• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled ARO/RIOT fit kits

cbc76am

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2016
Bothell WA
I have several fit kits, literally dozens of spacers, and options from years of collecting as bikes have been built and rebuilt. I have new in box fix strut kits for yamaha's for ARO/RIOT.

Seattle area, happy to save you guys some money or get a custom part sorted out.

larpin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2019
I am looking to mount a 2015 Timbersled MH ST to a 2007 Yamaha YZ250F. Would you have a kit for that?

cbc76am

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2016
Bothell WA
potentially. I'd have to check to see if the MH ST had the larger diameter spacers as the SX kit. do you have a set of calipers? I need the inside diameter of the kit (inside the nylon inserts)

larpin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2019
I actually don't have access to the MH ST as I have not purchased it yet. I have located one to buy, but I want to have a plan for the fit kit before I buy. The Timbersled web site has a fitment table, but I don't know what the numbers mean. Maybe they mean something to you? https://cdn1.polaris.com/globalasse...-fitment-table_20161116_yamaha.pdf?v=429a7ef4

Also, on that site if I go through the fitment process, both the ST and SX point me to the same kit numbers: 2882661 (fixed) or 2882662 (suspension).

Premium Features