• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thunder Mountain Lodge OPEN

K
Jan 28, 2011
Thunder Mountain Lodge
I'd like to make an announcement. Thunder Mountain Lodge is OPEN and is taking reservations for this winter. Any of you that visited in the past know how fun it is up there. Cabins, Guides, Summit 800s, and Gas are available. Help spread the word! Cabins are equipped with kitchens and there is a restaurant 1/2 a mile down the street. Colorado is off to a great start with snow. 970.390.7585 and the old phone will be up soon. 970.856.6240 Thanks

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
What's the status of the lodge itself? Are there plans to have a restaurant in the future?

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
What's the status of the lodge itself? Are there plans to have a restaurant in the future?

And possibly bring Billy and Roscoes back if there is plans on a restaurant going in? He was half the fun on our trip, and made some awesome food for us too. Heck, even made a birthday cake for one of our guys when he found out the night before that it was his birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

roscoe1208

Feb 8, 2011
Hope Jeff is successful.
I really enjoyed the two years that I spent up there. But don't see myself returning.

Premium Features