• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thoughts from a Pastor

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
Imposing your version of morals on others is not very Christian. How many young girls have sought out abortion because their “Christian “ fathers would disown them if they were pregnant out of wedlock but those same “Christian “ fathers made access to birth control difficult or impossible? How many of those situations would be avoidable with a bit of actual “Christian “ tolerance and acceptance of the situation?

On another note-Do any of you actually think Jesus looked like a white European like all images show him? News flash-people that lived in Bethlehem 2000 years ago did not look like white Europeans. It’s pretty funny when you realize that if god really created man in his own likeness that your god would actually look like a brown or black man. But the church would never tolerate that...
I define "morals" pretty much as knowing the difference between right and wrong. If it was easy to influence others into knowing the difference between right and wrong, this country would be a much better place now wouldn't it. And I sure hope you are intelligent enough to know the difference between preventing a pregnancy and terminating a life to prevent birth. Not all faiths are against birth control. As far as Jesus skin color, most Christians were not thinking blond hair, blue eyes. Sounds like color is more of an issue to you than me.

bjd68

Premium Member
Jul 22, 2012
Abbotsford BC
The truth is the word of God, thats the reason why the church is attacked so much, faith brings people together and the government, elites or deep state, or powers at be or whatever u want to call them do not what that and will do everything in there power to destroy the church and family. People open your eyes everything that is going on in the world all comes back to the slow destruction of faith, god and the family. If u just read the book of revelation everything that is going on is spelled out very clearly.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
I found a picture of Pastor Larry and his flock. Escape from the globalist elites and store that precious oil away.

Or is it this guy? Water seems like a better idea for hording.

Anyway assalamualaikum to y'all. Be free to find your spirituality any way you please.

134a9663917fd3bad57a873852c6c8f5.jpg

be22dbd50883447e05896e5a49ad4e7f.jpg

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This is why a couple of these people are constantly distracting the conversations . They want you beaten down for multiple reason ,as far as they are concerned you have no rights as thier postings show .

J
Jan 15, 2010
I define "morals" pretty much as knowing the difference between right and wrong. If it was easy to influence others into knowing the difference between right and wrong, this country would be a much better place now wouldn't it. And I sure hope you are intelligent enough to know the difference between preventing a pregnancy and terminating a life to prevent birth. Not all faiths are against birth control. As far as Jesus skin color, most Christians were not thinking blond hair, blue eyes. Sounds like color is more of an issue to you than me.
If colour is not an issue then why is every portrait you see of Jesus showing him looking like an Englishman-flowing brown hair, light skin etc? If the church didn’t care about those things then he would be represented realistically, except that he would look like a middle eastern guy. That doesn’t fit the narrative very well does it?

You’re right, not all faiths are against birth control, but the biggest force against it in this day and age is the Christian church. That is wrong.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Somewhere on this site is an actual jewish person who is laughing so hard Snowest American Christians are feeling persecuted these days. Meanwhile they have twisted the landscape of America to their wishes for a century at least. There has to be a Mormon or two on here as well. Flying Spaghetti Monster still around?

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
Somewhere on this site is an actual jewish person who is laughing so hard Snowest American Christians are feeling persecuted these days. Meanwhile they have twisted the landscape of America to their wishes for a century at least. There has to be a Mormon or two on here as well. Flying Spaghetti Monster still around?
A serious question to those non-Christians on here. Do you celebrate Christmas? If you do, Why? It is a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus, not originating for any other reason.

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
If colour is not an issue then why is every portrait you see of Jesus showing him looking like an Englishman-flowing brown hair, light skin etc? If the church didn’t care about those things then he would be represented realistically, except that he would look like a middle eastern guy. That doesn’t fit the narrative very well does it?

You’re right, not all faiths are against birth control, but the biggest force against it in this day and age is the Christian church. That is wrong.
You are correct about most portraits being painted that way. My guess is the artists interpret their own beliefs not realizing the region of the world he came from would certainly have darker hair and skin. I do remember talking about that in Sunday school about 45 years ago.

J
Jan 15, 2010
You are correct about most portraits being painted that way. My guess is the artists interpret their own beliefs not realizing the region of the world he came from would certainly have darker hair and skin. I do remember talking about that in Sunday school about 45 years ago.
You honestly think someone painting Jesus wouldn’t know what he should look like? Bullish!t. The church pays them for a portrait, they want it to look like they want it to.

J
Jan 15, 2010
A serious question to those non-Christians on here. Do you celebrate Christmas? If you do, Why? It is a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus, not originating for any other reason.
Actually the spirit of the Christmas holiday is to celebrate giving to others. That’s why we give each other gifts. It’s not about worshiping an individual, it’s about being selfless and giving to others. But I think a lot of christians have forgotten that in their daily lives...

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Actually the spirit of the Christmas holiday is to celebrate giving to others. That’s why we give each other gifts. It’s not about worshiping an individual, it’s about being selfless and giving to others. But I think a lot of christians have forgotten that in their daily lives...
When you're wrong, it's foolish to double down.

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
So are you saying gift giving on the day Jesus was born is just a coincidence? Interesting twist. I sure wonder how the "Christ" part fits into the picture. I guess us Christians have it all wrong. Yes that is sarcasm.

Over budget

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 13, 2019
Centerville utah
This was passed to me from a friend, and after reading I thought it was worth sharing....
Ha ha you just keep proving what genius you are. ?

Over budget

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 13, 2019
Centerville utah
Hey Ass pimple I’m a Mormon go a head take your best shot.

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
You honestly think someone painting Jesus wouldn’t know what he should look like? Bullish!t. The church pays them for a portrait, they want it to look like they want it to.
I guess it is pretty hard to for me to know if every painting of Jesus over several hundred years is light, dark or somewhere in between, or who got paid to paint them. My own beliefs and values are not based on some painting. But thank you for illustrating how close minded and opinionated the left really is, even though they claim they are not. You will have to excuse me. Tomorrow is Easter and my "Cult" as you and Simple refer to it, has a sunrise service. And later in the day, my family and I are sacrificing a ham.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Assalamualaikum and enjoy Easter.

The cult comments are much beyond your church. It is where you went politicaly and mentally. You lost your ways and Christianity became something of a springboard. JTK covered it mostly that new testament created a god to fear not one of love. Hell and heaven are a fantasy of men.

J
Jan 15, 2010
So are you saying gift giving on the day Jesus was born is just a coincidence? Interesting twist. I sure wonder how the "Christ" part fits into the picture. I guess us Christians have it all wrong. Yes that is sarcasm.
No genius , it’s a long standing tradition that was passed down from our relatives. They might have celebrated for different reasons, but the spirit of giving to others has lived on. You asked how people who don’t believe in imaginary friends celebrate Christmas, I answered.

J
Jan 15, 2010
I guess it is pretty hard to for me to know if every painting of Jesus over several hundred years is light, dark or somewhere in between, or who got paid to paint them. My own beliefs and values are not based on some painting. But thank you for illustrating how close minded and opinionated the left really is, even though they claim they are not. You will have to excuse me. Tomorrow is Easter and my "Cult" as you and Simple refer to it, has a sunrise service. And later in the day, my family and I are sacrificing a ham.
The point is that the church tells you what they want to in order for you to follow their guidelines. And you follow like sheep. “Believe what we tell you or you’ll burn for eternity”. I bet they had a good laugh when they thought that one up-“hey, I got a great idea how to keep the peasantry in line-just tell em to believe us without question or they’ll burn forever, and whenever something bad happens it’s part of gods plan- It’ll work awesome... “.

And you still indoctrinate your kids the same way-how many of them are gonna sing “Jesus loves me this I know because the bible tells me so” tomorrow? Nothing says close minded sheeple more than that line.

Have fun at your cult gathering tomorrow, we just got a whack of snow, I’m going to my “church “ out in the mountains at sunrise to shred pow all day.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Well Ace and Gary, whether you like it or not, you are God's children and he loves you.
If you accept him as your Lord and Savior he will welcome you.
Happy Easter!

Premium Features