• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

This is SnoWest?

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
I like the reduction in BS and the increase in valid exchange. The new structure I didn’t like in the beginning, but it’s fine. In the day of 16k sleds, 20k trailers, 80k trucks and 3k worth of gear, if a few bucks for a lifetime membership offends you than BYE.

Vincenthdfan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2008
Olympia, Washington
I like the reduction in BS and the increase in valid exchange. The new structure I didn’t like in the beginning, but it’s fine. In the day of 16k sleds, 20k trailers, 80k trucks and 3k worth of gear, if a few bucks for a lifetime membership offends you than BYE.

I too, took a while to get used to the new format (I've been a Lifetime Member long before the switch), but I've grown to like it now.

I just wish there was more interaction on the sub-forums I frequent on here now days.

It used to be a huge source of information if you were troubleshooting or planning some mods or even looking for local ride conditions/reports....now days, you dont get a whole lot of interaction when you post questions unfortunately.

Seems its gotten pretty quiet....I keep hoping though.

up-high

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta Canada
Ahhhh nailed it!!!

Not a big fan of "two face", "book of faces" or whatever you want to call it .........I'm not into drama, keyboard cowboys, pissing matches or plain stupidity. I value the opinions of guys on here and truly appreciate the help that guys provide. So for that that, "thank you" to the active, productive and resourceful members of Snowest!!
We can still have drama, pi$$ing contests, cowboys and plain(or complex) stupidity in fouled plug. Wheres 383lb800 and Tetonice?

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
We can still have drama, pi$$ing contests, cowboys and plain(or complex) stupidity in fouled plug. Wheres 383lb800 and Tetonice?
I think Tetonice is now Big 10inch ?
He looks to be banned again so, start looking for a new name with the same attitude.
Guys like him do not bother me, actually add some humor to these forums. Like Graveler and ford guy. I use to laugh at the crap they would do. It was humorous and sometimes they would actually help with issue's.

The citizen's of USA have become soft mushy hurt feeling, little pansies and it takes the fun out of life.

Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me...
Sure the pen is mightier than the sword but we need some thicker skin around here. If u don't like what someone says, ignore them. It really is that simple in life. Don't like the way something looks, don't look at it. Don't like the way it smells, move on and smell something else.
We can't make everyone happy nor should we also no need to intentionally piss anyone off....

Have a good day and make a joke or two.

Sent it

up-high

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta Canada
I think Tetonice is now Big 10inch ?
He looks to be banned again so, start looking for a new name with the same attitude.
Guys like him do not bother me, actually add some humor to these forums. Like Graveler and ford guy. I use to laugh at the crap they would do. It was humorous and sometimes they would actually help with issue's.

The citizen's of USA have become soft mushy hurt feeling, little pansies and it takes the fun out of life.

Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me...
Sure the pen is mightier than the sword but we need some thicker skin around here. If u don't like what someone says, ignore them. It really is that simple in life. Don't like the way something looks, don't look at it. Don't like the way it smells, move on and smell something else.
We can't make everyone happy nor should we also no need to intentionally piss anyone off....

Have a good day and make a joke or two.

Sent it
Big 10 inch? He must be talking about the Simmons Gen 2 we used to run on the Apex!

Premium Features