• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The shoot out at Jackson Hole.

K

kodpkd

Nov 28, 2007
Loveland, CO
I guess the race has become a demolition derby. If you know you can't beat the other guy,,, just take him out. Maybe the course should be lined with spectators,,, then throw ice balls at who you don't want to win.. What a loser.

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
Haha. Also a great way to detour and take a quick practice run up the course for next day qualifying. I guess if you don't want to trade paint with someone, don't sign up to race against anyone but yourself. That's how I roll. Me against the mountain.

K

kodpkd

Nov 28, 2007
Loveland, CO
Haha. Also a great way to detour and take a quick practice run up the course for next day qualifying. I guess if you don't want to trade paint with someone, don't sign up to race against anyone but yourself. That's how I roll. Me against the mountain.

The shoot out is a drag race,,, not snowX. There is a difference.

The guy is lucky he didn't get his *** kicked..

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
The shoot out is a drag race,,, not snowX. There is a difference.

The guy is lucky he didn't get his *** kicked..

Is this the first time you've watched RMSHA racers do a dash for cash? Contact is the norm just in case you're wondering. SnowX, dash for cash, water drags, NASCAR, motox, Indy, you name it, I've seen blatant and incidental contact in every form. Been a 'victim' myself. My last run-in cost me $1500, but I didn't go *** kickin the person who ran into me.

It's racing......

Premium Features