• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The search starts again

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
That's a good one! Of course, just occurs to me that the poor kid may never buy anything new with a SAE nut or bolt. Kinda sad, but maybe it's not too late to make our nuts great again!

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
That's a good one! Of course, just occurs to me that the poor kid may never buy anything new with a SAE nut or bolt. Kinda sad, but maybe it's not too late to make our nuts great again!

:ROFLMAO: I work the majority of the year in the metric system...... Wish we would just go that way here.

100kph track speed just sounds better.....

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
A big Thank you to whoever sent me the 2-10mm sockets.
I "know a guy" that hacked into Santa's naughty list and seen your name next to mine, oddly yours was wrote in with a sharpie so I couldn't change it so I thought I better get you something for Christmas early to make up for the coal you're getting ;)
Merry Christmas early my friend! IMG_7965.jpg

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
This is funny.

I have a small 1/4" drive socket set in a blow molded case. In the bottom of one of the wells under the driver handle rests a 1/4" drive 10mm. Saves me the time to go find one almost every time I pull that toolset out for use.

Premium Features