• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The People's Convoy

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah

???​

The Last Meeting Of The People's Convoy- IT'S OVER​

The People’s Convoy (Day 86) 05/20 RIP People’s convoy… a NEW Beginning starts NOW…. (PART 1)​

The People’s Convoy (Day 86) 05/20 RIP People’s convoy… a NEW Beginning starts NOW…. (PART 2)​

05/20 out at American Freedom Convoy camp announcement​

Last edited:

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
Been following this movement for 3 months now. Friday kind of knocked the wind out of my sails after the "leaders" of The People's Convoy left everyone high and dry. :mad: The majority of the participants have stayed together and have now formed a new movement call the "1776 Restoration movement." I still believe in the people and the movement and will still follow them to some extent. I just don't know if I have the energy to obsess with it, like I have over the last 3 months. It's pretty much consumed my life since it started. With that said, I'm kind of on the fence on what to do with this thread. It's had over 6K views, so I feel like my posts are being seen and hopefully spreading the message and opening some eyes. Just wondering if I should keep posting the morning and evening meetings daily? I would imagine everyone that's following this has figured out where to look for footage by now.

Thoughts? Opinions? Bitches? Gripes? Complaints? ?

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Been following this movement for 3 months now. Friday kind of knocked the wind out of my sails after the "leaders" of The People's Convoy left everyone high and dry. :mad: The majority of the participants have stayed together and have now formed a new movement call the "1776 Restoration movement." I still believe in the people and the movement and will still follow them to some extent. I just don't know if I have the energy to obsess with it, like I have over the last 3 months. It's pretty much consumed my life since it started. With that said, I'm kind of on the fence on what to do with this thread. It's had over 6K views, so I feel like my posts are being seen and hopefully spreading the message and opening some eyes. Just wondering if I should keep posting the morning and evening meetings daily? I would imagine everyone that's following this has figured out where to look for footage by now.

Thoughts? Opinions? Bitches? Gripes? Complaints? ?
I‘ve appreciated you taking the time to post the vid links. ?
Do what you want moving forward…not too hard to find the live streamers.

l was thinking today…most reality shows don’t run their season’s back to back. ?

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
I‘ve appreciated you taking the time to post the vid links. ?
Do what you want moving forward…not too hard to find the live streamers.

l was thinking today…most reality shows don’t run their season’s back to back. ?

Thanks for the input. I'll probably still share stuff. Just wont be as meticulous as I have been in the past. I'll probably update the live streamer list in the first post too, so everyone can still find the relevant streamers. I'd sure love to see this succeed, but realistically I know that's a pretty tall order!

Bitches sound like a fantastic option.
Right!? ?

Premium Features