• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

the can thread with the dyno chart

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
was looking for that thread or chart where they showed the different cans on the old zuke on a dyno.
this is all i could find, not sure if its the exact same tuning/pipe as the proclimb 800?

edit, maybe that was the chart

Last edited:

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
ok so that is it. thanks. I dont believe those dyno results would align with a proclimb at all, not sure what differences are. would love to read the article but the site wont pull up the subscription process for me.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
i wasnt really interested in the reducers but it is interesting that some cans use different size inlets. I think i noticed slightly higher rpm with this Skinz ultra-Q silencer i have been trying to sell.
The inlet is roughly .2" smaller than my Diamond S quiet can. I think the one dynotech tested in their shootout was an earlier Diamond S (not the current quiet can) with a smaller inlet. Not sure if the quiet can gains any backpressure from being baffled.
But i would bet that the skinz would pull a couple more hp on a dyno than the current DS.
Oh well, new belt/clean clutches and my DS is going back on for the lower noise.

Last edited:
Premium Features