• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thanks skidoo

U
Feb 3, 2019
If you think they are giving you 500 in credit I believe you may be wrong, I would argue you paid an extra 500 so they could make people feel they are getting 500 back, and following the same logic if they were to give you a million or two, you sled cost would reflect that also.
lol it’s skidoo giving the 500 not the dealer so the price for the sled has nothing to do with it

Last edited:
M
Feb 7, 2009
Wabush, Labrador
Guess they figure that clothing after the midlayer given for snowcheck would be redundant

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Where are these dealerships giving out free stuff for spring ordered sleds??

I paid $1500 for two spring orders and received nothing but a thank you. Not saying I expected anything in return.. Just curious why some people get free things and others don't..

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
Got my little box of goodies the other day. Had a good laugh. Good mid summer relief, to get in mood for winter.

5d0af833b518672cad35418cc667f34b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Just a brand marketing gimmick, the world is full of them, and this is a business, first, not an assault on personal freedom. As the other A-Rod once said, r-e-l-a-x.

M
Feb 7, 2009
Wabush, Labrador
Just a brand marketing gimmick, the world is full of them, and this is a business, first, not an assault on personal freedom. As the other A-Rod once said, r-e-l-a-x.

Relax? They couldn't give me the $500 worth of accessories that they gave almost everyone else, but they can send out this trash?

I must say, I'm rather relaxed now compared to what I was just after planking $1500 down for two snow checks, and then being told the promotion is over now and there is nothing they could do for me.

I'll be super relaxed when I go to my Cat dealer in a couple years time to spring order something they offer. :face-icon-small-hap

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Relax? They couldn't give me the $500 worth of accessories that they gave almost everyone else, but they can send out this trash?

I must say, I'm rather relaxed now compared to what I was just after planking $1500 down for two snow checks, and then being told the promotion is over now and there is nothing they could do for me.

I'll be super relaxed when I go to my Cat dealer in a couple years time to spring order something they offer. :face-icon-small-hap

It will be interesting to see if Cat is still around by then.

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
No one paid an extra $500... That money goes towards the price of the snowmobile. If you pre-ordered one, you would or should know this.
One of us is confused. I either miss understand your post or you are confused about mine. I think it's the latter.
I replied to a post about getting 500 dollars in store credit being given to a customer, not the $500 some people put down on a showcheck. I thought that was clear as glass being the post was quoted in the reply.
Have a wonderful day.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I thought it was hilarious, the way that the note was on top before you saw what it was. My kid plays with it all the time. it made me realize my grip strength is WAY less on the left. Hmmmm......

F
Oct 13, 2013
Ski Doo used to hand out all sorts of coo swag to snow checkers. Not any more, somehow $20000 for a sled leaves no room for a cool bag or shirt, go F yourself. Oh ya by the way we changed a couple things, go buy them in the catalogue at crazy prices.

kcj1317

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2012
St Charles Idaho
Where are these dealerships giving out free stuff for spring ordered sleds??

I paid $1500 for two spring orders and received nothing but a thank you. Not saying I expected anything in return.. Just curious why some people get free things and others don't..
My dealer is Renegade in Logan Utah but yes, you did have to commit by a certain date that preceded the cutoff for the general snowcheck

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

M
Feb 7, 2009
Wabush, Labrador
One of us is confused. I either miss understand your post or you are confused about mine. I think it's the latter.
I replied to a post about getting 500 dollars in store credit being given to a customer, not the $500 some people put down on a showcheck. I thought that was clear as glass being the post was quoted in the reply.
Have a wonderful day.

My point is, no one overpaid compared to any other customer.. so why do some get the in store credit and others don't?

Premium Features