• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thanks Polaris (Visa gift card)

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Gave my "code" to a guy on here earlier in the spring, and just got my $200 VISA card from Polaris today.
He should have received his too.
It was a WIN / WIN :)

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
How does one get a card? All my snowcheck 850 came with was a tin sign and a jizz rag.

If you snowchecked the year before and snowchecked again you would receive a code good for a 500 dollar gift card. Also if you snowchecked the year before you would receive a different code that you give to someone else that would snowcheck a current year sled you and them would each get 200 dollars. You would have had to get the code from someone before you snowchecked to use the code when you purchased and get the 200.00.

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
You never know what they are going to offer from year to year. Will find out at snowcheck time. The offer they make is only good during snowcheck of that year. Basically incentives to buy new sled.. yup will be sweet if they offer a 163 turbo KAOS :love:... not getting my hopes up tho

Premium Features