• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thanks for Crystal Springs snowpark opening

S
Nov 22, 2020
I would like to send out a HUGE thank you to John Peterson, Nick Whitman, Jim Sternod, and Pamela McConkey for all of their work and donations to open the Crystal Springs SnoPark at Stampede Pass early this year! John and the Stampede Summit Seekers snowmobile club paid to have the Sani-cans in for 2 weeks until the park was to officially open. Nick donated time and Equipment to plow the park. Just wanted to get this out so people can know that this only happened because of good people who want the sport we love to continue. Please remember that our sled registrations this year, pay for what happens on the snow next year.

FlyingW

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dayton, WA
Thanks for the hard work in getting the SnoPark open. I don't really ride there unless a meeting in the area but I do know the people and they are a true asset and great ambassadors to the sport. Hopefully the season goes smoothly and Nick will provide a smooth blanket to ride on all winter.

Premium Features