• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thank you California Customs and Charmac Trailers!

Visi

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Paradise, CA
Recently I posted on Facebook, Snowest, and Instagram about my 2014 22’ Enclosed Snowmobile trailer getting stolen from us. This trailer was the only thing that survived on our property from the Nov. 8th 2018 Camp Fire. We acquired this trailer literally 4 days prior to the fire. It wasn’t even registered to us at the time. After the fire we did not have a place to bring the trailer so we had to leave it on our property. We checked on the trailer about once a week and after the fire debris was cleaned up even more. We did lock the tongue and I pulled the valve stems from all of the tires. One of the tires was already flat from the fire. Even with all of that the trailer was still stolen.

After posting on all social media about our stolen trailer we had a huge amount of support from what seemed like everyone sharing our post and story particularly on Facebook. We really wanted to get the trailer back. I at the time of purchase wanted to convert the “bare bones” trailer into a winter/sled toy hauler to sleep in at OHV areas and to take trips in. Good riding areas are a couple hours away.

Randomly after our post was shared more than 1100 times Juan Ramirez got in contact with me. He said that he knew Charmac Trailers very well and that if our trailer is not found to get in contact with him and he would see if he could help us out in anyway that he could.

About 6 weeks went by and after contacting the Police Department multiple times they said that the chance of it showing up at this point would be pretty minimal but it if does show up they will be in contact.

At that point in early December I contacted Jaun Ramirez with little hope of him being able to help at all. We messaged back and forth for a while and then a few days later he contacted me saying that their Dealership, which I didn’t know he worked at, California Customs Trailers and Motorsports, and Charmac Trailers were going to help out MAJORLY. Jaun said to figure out what trailer that I would want, with all of the extras, and or packages that I would want on a trailer and that Cal Customs would sell me the trailer at COST and Charmac would give me a CREDIT OF $2500. I was blown away.

I would really like to thank Charmac Trailers and California Customs Trailers and Motorsports. This is unbelievable. I would not have been able to get a nice as trailer this one and was not thinking about replacing it without your support. I would also like to make a special thank you to Juan Ramirez for thinking about helping a stranger with gaining little in return. I can’t express how much this means.

Trailer build time was 8-10 weeks and I cannot wait. Very excited. Please do not ask what cost is on these trailers. I won't tell you.

Thank you, Mike.

img_6183.jpg 74235539_10156436333446496_1627348252162523136_o.jpg 74919749_10156436333391496_6578136378289160192_o.jpg 74875769_10156436333361496_8411455370588848128_o.jpg

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Booyah.

Great to hear mike! You guys have been through enough over the last year. You deserve a little help.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Great to here, its awesome to see that there are still good business's out there that actually care about customers!!

Visi

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Paradise, CA
What a great story! Enjoy the new trailer!

Also, how do you like those Toyo RTs in the snow/ice?

I loved them. They had the best aggressive tread depth of any tire I looked at at the time. They wore pretty well. That picture they had about 15,000 miles on them. On top of that they were pretty quiet.

Premium Features