• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tethers for 850

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Happen to know if it works with the poo handlebar bag? ... suppose I could call

FriscoProx

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Had great luck with Poo OEM tethers too. I spray a little silicone in the rubber cup every few rides.

willjogervais

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2011
SW Minnesota
from a polaris guy... Get the cat tether, it's cheap and it works. Much better than the polaris version.
edit- I've had poo tethers on my two previous sleds, both have worked most of the time. Also, both have had the screw trick, and both have had me going over the handle bars at unlucky times from cutouts.

Last edited:

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
from a polaris guy... Get the cat tether, it's cheap and it works. Much better than the polaris version.
edit- I've had poo tethers on my two previous sleds, both have worked most of the time. Also, both have had the screw trick, and both have had me going over the handle bars at unlucky times from cutouts.

yep.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Teth air:
If your sled is at an idle and no hands on bar, does it shut off? Just curious about sled warm up or giving buddy a quick ski tug.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Teth air:
If your sled is at an idle and no hands on bar, does it shut off? Just curious about sled warm up or giving buddy a quick ski tug.

No, the Teth-air is only armed when the track is turning. The LED starts RED, Green when hand is present and Blue when hand is present and the track is turning. FLashes RED at shutdown due to loss of hand or flashes Violet if shut-down due to roll over. Very interactive so you are fully aware of what is going on.

Premium Features