• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

test

bgreen776

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
Kenai, AK
www.backcountryrebles.com
wow. A buddy PM'd me, asking how to find another website. I tried to pm it to him but the board converted it to this link. I thought I must have accidentally copied the wrong link so I wanted to test it again. Sure enough. :face-icon-small-dis

Last edited:
T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
wow. A buddy PM'd me, asking how to find another website. I tried to pm it to him but the board converted it to this link. I thought I must have accidentally copied the wrong link so I wanted to test it again. Sure enough. :face-icon-small-dis

Now you are starting to understand why "that other" website may be getting alot of new members soon. It is soo sad to see. I have been here since the 90's and really hate to leave. I have both given and recieved alot of great info on this site. Made alot of good freinds and even have done more than my fair share of drifting here. :face-icon-small-hap At some point though, enough is enough.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
all it proves is their bed of roses isnt smelling very good right now.....reminds me of a girl I once dated..so insecure it wasnt even funny..and in the end the insecurity is what finally made me leave..

A
I think I found out who is now running this place..........

charliechaplin.jpg

peace snowest, it was fun while it lasted. I will see all of you valuable members over at BCR.

Premium Features