• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team Summit & Team Boondockers TAHOE PICS

Snoman69

Lifetime Membership
Oct 2, 2003
Colorado Springs
Awsome pics Jeff.... Looks like you guys had a blast.... Can't wait to see the video... R you gonna offer it in Blue-Ray? Sure hope so....

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Love the picture of Silvertip standing tall! :D

The ones you posted here, both of those made me cover my eyes when I opened them up! LOL WOW

Thanks for sharing Jeff... just fantastic! :D

WFO

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
West Jordan, UT
Cali was definately a GOOD time!

Two days later and I'm still in AWE! Pictures don't do AO's crash or Jesse's drop justice. BD & Elevation will both have some great footage from the weekend!

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Cali was definately a GOOD time!

Two days later and I'm still in AWE! Pictures don't do AO's crash or Jesse's drop justice. BD & Elevation will both have some great footage from the weekend!

Some of my favorite moments/quotes from the weekend

"Im spinning, i got get grounded and find the floor - BAM BAM BAM..." - WFO

"I gotta give you a hug!" - jay

Got Real Estate Sign? Got yagermiester gear? Got Mullet?

"Who the f*** do you think you are? I could have been a dude with a d!ck!!!" - random bar chic

LMAO at a great weekend! Thanks cali boys for taking my mind off life for a while!

ROCKNESTER

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2007
CHICO, CA
www.boondockersmovie.com

"Who the f*** do you think you are? I could have been a dude with a d!ck!!!" - random bar chic

LMAO at a great weekend! Thanks cali boys for taking my mind off life for a while!

I'm still surprised that I didn't slapped after that one.

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
I've posted up a few Pic from Friday and will post some from Sat. later.

Silvertip's Playground (Highway 80/20/89/49)

I'm not trying to Hijack your thread Jlowe ;)

john...you are the man! thank you so much for leading our rides up there this year. i'm sorry we didn't get enough time to hang out more this past weekend. you really are one of the good guys in this sport and every single person you ride with appreciates everything you do. from hiking phatty around after his turbo crashed to leading the way out with AO's severely crippled sled...you do more than most would.

thanks again....see you soon.

jeff

R
Jan 2, 2002
Newman Lake Washington
OUCH!! That looks like it might be some instant depreation of the Poo sled.....dang it man...But it dosent sound like you got hert so i guess thats the only pluss..... other than some gnar footage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::cool:

Looks like you guys got a gooder comin out this fall ...I cant wait!!

Ragged

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
All I can say is WOW!!!! Looking at those pics and the ones that Silvertip posted are flat out amazing. I thought you guys rode on snow over there...ha ha. Looking forward to the new movie Jeff...

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID

Yeah, wasn't that chick a freak!!! Man I couldn't believe she said that. Awesome weekend for sure....good seeing the UT gang and everyone. Should be some awesome footage!! ;)

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
great pics john. billygoat trying to bust through the brush on the last 30 yards of that pull is bad a$$!

oberti's attempt at paradise is still blowing my mind...great shots silvertip!

jeff

Last edited:

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Those are nice pics .... bummer the sled paid the price but that happens to the best of us.

I remember old sled videos where there are highlights of a guy damaging his sled while loading it onto a trailer.

This highlight is leap years in intensity.

Look mom no stunt double or is that ... SNOWBLIND .

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Still not 100% on the turbos.....maybe in another year. I like the power, but hate 100% race fuel and having to tinker with them. And I don't like the weight of a 4 stroke.

Last edited:

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Still not 100% on the turbos.....maybe in another year. I like the power, but hate 100% race fuel and habcing to tinker with them. And I don't like the weight of a 4 stroke.

Can you get some Xylene or Toluene ?????:face-icon-small-win

Just pulled this from web search ...

Original published in:

GS-Xtra
1213 Gornto Road
Valdosta, GA 31602
(912) 244-0577

Editor: Richard Lasetter, president Gran Sport Club of America (GSCA)

Formula #1 - Toluene
R+M/2.........114
Cost...........$5.00/gal
Mixtures with 92 Octane Premium
10%...........94.2 Octane
20%...........96.4 Octane
30%...........98.6 Octane
Notes: Common ingredient in Octane Boosters in a can. 12-16 ounces will only raise octane 2-3 *points*, i.e. from 92 to 92.3. Often costs $3-5 for 12-16 ounces, when it can be purchased for less than $4/gal at chemical supply houses or paint stores in drums.

Formula #2 - Xylene
R+M/2.........117
Cost...........$5.00/gal
Mixtures with 92 Octane Premium
10%...........94.5 Octane
20%...........97.0 Octane
30%...........99.5 Octane
Notes: Similar to Toluene. 12-16 ounces will only raise octane 2-3 *points*, i.e. from 92 to 92.3. Usually mixed with Toluene and advertised as *race formula*.

Sample Mixture
To make your own octane booster, it is easiest to make up a large batch, and then bottle it up in "dosage-size" uses.
Below is the basic formula of one of the popular octane booster products. To make eight 16 ounce bottles (128 oz = 1 gal):

100 oz of toluene for octane boost
25 oz of mineral spirits (cleaning agent)
3 oz of transmission fluid (lubricating agent)
This product is advertised as "octane booster with cleaning agent *and* lubricating agent!". Diesel fuel or kerosene can be substituted for mineral spirits and light turbine oil can be substituted for transmission fluid. Color can be added with petroleum dyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't go more than 30%

You know with all this energy stuff going on .... What happened to the propane rocket sled?

Premium Features