• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tahoe rental and guide?

A
Dec 15, 2015
Anyone have a recommendation for sled rentals in Tahoe? We are looking for good equipment and a guide/tour for experienced riders. Not interested in the large group and under powered machines.

Thanks!

deanross

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Cody WY
Hey Don. I think the LTS your referring to stands for Little Truckee Summit. Unless your talking about something else? Trackman that posts here and the other site lives up at Little Truckee Summit. That's what I've understood anyway.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Hey Don. I think the LTS your referring to stands for Little Truckee Summit. Unless your talking about something else? Trackman that posts here and the other site lives up at Little Truckee Summit. That's what I've understood anyway.

You are correct BUT some of my buddies here in LA use LTS as Lake Tahoe Sledders since in the big scheme of things Truckee to them is part of Tahoe.

But I am very sure locals have a more refined opinion of what they think of immediate neighbors !!!!

Premium Features