• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Swap meet section

B

Bburrap

Dec 1, 2008
Squamish BC
Due to just the way things are, I was wondering if any thought had been given to another division in the Swap meet section or a sub section I should say.

What I'm referring to is the divide of Canada and the US, I'm looking like everybody else, for good product for my sled, the problem lies with the boarder, duty tax, shipping as well as general ignorance( people refuse to ship to Canada due to the hassle ). I would also mention the exchange, but that doesn't seem to be an issue right now. Anyway, a $100 item bought from the States for me quickly can turn into a $150-165 with duty taxes in place as well as shipping and whatever else might be tacked on. Generally not worth the effort.

You have a lot of Canadian followers (actually I'd like to have a better idea of how many there are on here), many times I have NOT gone ahead with a sale b/c of this issue. I'm not asking for a Provincial breakdown, but maybe more of a parts breakdown eg. Suspension, Exhaust/Can Pipe, Bars/Risers that sort of thing. I think that this might be well received.

Thanks for your time and hopefully your consideration.

Bryan Burrows

Premium Features