• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Supplemental income ideas

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
The market for squirrel semen is at an all time high.
Down side is squirrels talk to other squirrels and soon you end up fibbing about why every squirrel in the area is following you around.

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
If I ever release a greatest hits.... That one will be on it.
There's no way that I came up with that one sober!

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Its legit from back when SW was fun but just wait, some PC mod will get offened, fill out the SW hurt feelings report over squirel jizz and delete it!:face-icon-small-ton

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
I'm in a more tourist destination but now is as good a time as any to get into AirBnB. I'm in the process of finishing my basement off into a mother in law suite for AirBnB and then I'll buy another house and do the same to it. I expect to retire within the next 3-5 years depending on how many houses I can get under myself. I just got into this house 2 years ago, always meaning to do the buildout myself but constantly hit time constraints so I hired it done and got a home equity line of credit based on what the house will value at completion. Out here in Rapid tourist season height is May-2nd Week of Sept. November is a slow month but there is plenty to be made even in Sioux Falls with all the traveling nurses needing a short term stay. Out here a friend has a house split to two units and a he showed me his income off of one unit last June was $20k for the month. Could be something to look into.

Premium Features