• Just a friendly reminder that this is not the swapmeet section and is not intended for listing items for sale. If you are looking to sell something be sure to go down to the Swapmeet section.

This forum is intended for product reviews and posting your impressions of what works and doesn't work with various products.

super clamps, Kwik Klamps?!

Nov 27, 2007
Bonney Lake
So I love my sled deck, Thanks Josh @ NCsleddecks.. Just hate fussin with the tie downs! just wondering what you all have used and would recomend or not.. anyone try making there own version? Thanks ,
Cheers to the flying snow and the Start of another epic year!:hurt::hurt:[/I]

Nov 27, 2007
Tacoma, Washington
I'd reccomend going with Superclamps. Sure they're a bit expensive (If you know someone you can get them for about $150 a piece)...but they're well worth it. I've spent more than enough time trying to thred screw-in tie downs into trailers after a long day of riding and I too can see how you get anoyed with it (snow, mud, ice build up in the holes etc.). Superclamps also allow you to just throw a pad lock on them and lock them to your deck/trailer....sure someone could probably jar the sled out from underneath it, but its going to be a huge pain in the azz. One vote for Superclamps.

Premium Features