• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Summer is comming!!

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
I decided to sell my mountain bike.

It's a Mountain Cycle Shock Wave. If you are not familiar with them they are one of the coolest looking bikes built. I have a black one with Fox rear adjustable 6" to 8" travel, a DNM front tripple clamp also adjustable 6" to 8". Magura disc's on both ends. top of the line cranks pedals, bars, THE fenders.

I payed $5500 a couple of years ago. I don't have but a couple rides on the thing. make me an offer. PM me for photos.

I am going to buy something more practical for playing with the kids. My wife won't let me buy one till I sell this one. :beer;:beer;

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
I decided to sell my mountain bike.

It's a Mountain Cycle Shock Wave. If you are not familiar with them they are one of the coolest looking bikes built. I have a black one with Fox rear adjustable 6" to 8" travel, a DNM front tripple clamp also adjustable 6" to 8". Magura disc's on both ends. top of the line cranks pedals, bars, THE fenders.

I payed $5500 a couple of years ago. I don't have but a couple rides on the thing. make me an offer. PM me for photos.

I am going to buy something more practical for playing with the kids. My wife won't let me buy one till I sell this one. :beer;:beer;

Come on I know somebody needs this thing!:beer;:beer;

Premium Features