• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Straightline Performance Inc. Polaris AXYS 850 Patriot Complete Exhaust System

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Available to ship today but systems are limited. So PM me for best lead times.

They are seeing nice gains from the System.
Comes as shown with Y-pipe, pipe, and silencer.
No fuel programmer needed.

Noticable gains over stock pipe with a very broad powerband. Especially in the midrange where it wouldn't be uncommon to see a 14-15 HP gain. Around 7HP Peak.

I have heard good things from the shops installing and having some of these running around.

Email: randy@gobigparts.com today or PM.

Small-132-141-300x167.jpg

C

cortez

Feb 12, 2009
Any word on clutching calibration for the new QD2 gearing to go with these exhaust setups? Last I spoke with them they were still waiting to test the new gearing and clutching would be coming around Christmas...

What sort of controller is recommended / required for flashing their map into the ECM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Any word on clutching calibration for the new QD2 gearing to go with these exhaust setups? Last I spoke with them they were still waiting to test the new gearing and clutching would be coming around Christmas...

What sort of controller is recommended / required for flashing their map into the ECM?

I am waiting for more info. Last season no fuel controller was needed. Typically clutch for peak RPM. I will post more info as it comes in.

mountaintop

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2008
Called SLP yesterday. Tried to pry information out of them. No ETA. No information. Asked if can was available for now and if it would fit the new single pipe when it became available. They couldnt tell me if it would fit correctly until testing was done. Keep waiting I guess. Mine hasn't even shipped yet. Pipe may be available before my sled and shocks get here.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com

After talking to Straighline the ran the same gearing last that Polaris did to the 2021 this year. So any of their clutch kits will work on the 2021. Their standard clutch kit or the one for the Single Pipe/Y-pipe set-up. This is a great pipe for the 850.

Premium Features