• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Straightline Performance 850 Light Weight Steel Silencer

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
We used these last season and have added them to our website. We really like the tone and the lightweight and size of the slincer. It is not the lightest on the market but it is close to stock sound levels and is heavy enough it will not break or rattle apart. I believe by removing the stock one and adding this one we saved 8-10 lbs.

https://www.gobigparts.com/straight...tweight-silencers-ceramic-coated-polaris.html

Use the coupon code: SPIFREESHIP for FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states only. Coupon code is only good on this product.
13373643f383a46990c9599606a90635.jpg

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Agreed, it has a nice sound that is close to stock at idle, mid range it's a deeper toned but still around stock db's. When exhaust valves open and WOT it sounds great without the tinny or obnoxious sound levels of some and wasn't much more than stock db's. I think they are setting up a new sound measuring machine to certify the levels. I was just using my personal sound meter that I use for testing other snowmobile items. Nice fit and finish, ceramic coated to keep underwood temps down and heat in the pipe while still a significant weight savings.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
We also, carry GGB, SLP, MBRP, Bikeman, Skinz, Sno-Stuff. We also sell complete exhaust stystems from SLP, Straightline and Bikeman. Contact us today for your exhaust needs, questions, and pricing.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Any feedback from customers running straight line pipe on the Polaris 850, they advertise 12 or 13 hp without a flash or fuel controller. Seems too good to be true?
Got A couple out there running around and they really like them. There is good HP gains but ours have not been dynoed. it's just comparison to stock and competition.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Premium Features