• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

STIC metering block

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Any of you carb guys hear about or try one of these? http://www.hpracedevelopment.com/stic-metering-block.html
I have had him do a few of my engines... And does great..... Great work... He is sending one for my yz 250 cylinder he did so we will see if I have time... I have had such great luck with the lectron it is hard for me to change... For me on the yz250 the locating pin is the weak point so he ports it to run the ktm 250 sx piston... So we will see how that goes.. ..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

P
Jan 24, 2014
Okotoks
I've run these in my KTM dirt bikes with awesome results and now I want to run the STIC's in a older mountain sled if I can figure out which is the best model to pickup that has Keihin carbs. Going through old carb data is not easy...

P

portgrinder

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
looks interesting.

a fella needs to remember that dirt does not equal snow. on dirt, its all about traction, feel and partial throttle opening response. all that stuff goes out the window above 4500rpm. snow...you want to move as much air through the motor as efficiently/violently as possible.

Premium Features