• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SSI titanium can

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
My buddy has the ti can and has yet to ride on it. I have the stainless steel version and other than the weight savings dont see much difference. Definitely louder than stock. Installed AFTER break in because discussions on this forum talked about messing up break in if switched to an aftermarket can before breakin completed.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Thank you, I did not know that it was better to wait until after break in, I have a long ways to go? I did not ride much last year I'm at 75% left
Its an El Nina event this year so expect lots of snow in WA MT ND SD northern tip "panhandle" of ID extreme north of UT. and possibly swing over down into WY MINN WIS MICH. Last EL Nina NOT EL Nino Baker WA mountain area received almost 95 feet for the season. I use this ski resort area site for central southern California Mammoth Lakes Weather brought to you by Howard Sheckter (mammothweather.com) . Unfortunately more than 2 weeks out kind of easy to predict no snow but hard to predict where there will be snow. (Alot times dumps into ocean before making it to land) Suggest you look at NOAA or local ski resort weather discussion site. Happy Turkey Date.

rab

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
anyone ever compare RPMs before and after Ti can install ?

R

R3bu

Dec 11, 2014
I have the Titanium can from them, very nice fit and finish, I can't remember the weight loss like 12lbs? But I would the put can on the more of loud side, no quiet can for sure, not like Diamond S titanium.

Premium Features