• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spring Check April 14th

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Hey Guys thought I would let ya know....this is a hard time for everyone, some will lose work, jobs or even worse, for that I feel sad and hope that happens less than more. I also think we will all get through this and on the other side we are going to be celebrating and getting back out there. I hope you and your family are well and stay healthy as this progresses! We are sledders at heart and are strong and are use to looking out for each other. Here are a few facts to let you know on the Ski-Doo side.....

If you are looking at purchasing a new 2021 Snowmobile, then it must be in BY APRIL 14th 2020 to your local dealer. This date is chosen by the fact that parts have to be ordered etc for production to have sleds ready by the ship date.
The Customer Loyalty $500.00 bonus is for Loyal Customers as stated by Ski-Doo and it is based upon their program guidelines. It is sent via e-mail so if you have not received one and you believe you should have then, check with your local dealer first and they can let you know if you qualify, you also can contact Ski-Doo Customer Service if you want to see the program guidelines and if you do or do not qualify for the Loyalty Program.

I wanted to let you know the Facts, and it is okay if you are not happy with those facts, but they are the facts and the answers. I hope again that you and your family are well during this time and please look out for one another, it is what our sport is based off, be well. Cheers dave norona

M
Mar 7, 2008
FYI - I have already contacted 3 dealerships. Heard nothing from number one, so contacted number 2, then heard nothing from number 3. - re spring checks ... silence. Or skidoo website for contacting skidoo directly - good luck.

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
I think maybe what he's saying is he tried to contact dealers, and or customer service about spring check incentives or orders ? Most dealers are shut down and at this point it looks doubtful they'll be open before the 14th. I contacted my dealer, and e-mailed customer service a week or so ago, and have heard nothing from either one since.. It would help if you all published the criteria to qualify as a "loyal customer"..

K
Apr 12, 2018
Hey Guys thought I would let ya know....this is a hard time for everyone, some will lose work, jobs or even worse, for that I feel sad and hope that happens less than more. I also think we will all get through this and on the other side we are going to be celebrating and getting back out there. I hope you and your family are well and stay healthy as this progresses! We are sledders at heart and are strong and are use to looking out for each other. Here are a few facts to let you know on the Ski-Doo side.....

If you are looking at purchasing a new 2021 Snowmobile, then it must be in BY APRIL 14th 2020 to your local dealer. This date is chosen by the fact that parts have to be ordered etc for production to have sleds ready by the ship date.
The Customer Loyalty $500.00 bonus is for Loyal Customers as stated by Ski-Doo and it is based upon their program guidelines. It is sent via e-mail so if you have not received one and you believe you should have then, check with your local dealer first and they can let you know if you qualify, you also can contact Ski-Doo Customer Service if you want to see the program guidelines and if you do or do not qualify for the Loyalty Program.

I wanted to let you know the Facts, and it is okay if you are not happy with those facts, but they are the facts and the answers. I hope again that you and your family are well during this time and please look out for one another, it is what our sport is based off, be well. Cheers dave norona
I have snowchecked and bought new, 23 skidoo sleds since 1996. No special coupon in my email. The criteria must be horrendous to get 500 bucks.

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
if you want an x model , x model with expert package, or a freeride yes or an in season sp with more warranty, yes, you can get an sp in season at dealers.
I have to admit I Ride a Poo. I have friends that ride Doo. I have ridden the new turbo Doo already. I'm not really brand loyal, I just feel more comfortable on the poo. With all that said. How do you Think this is going t work out for Doo? I do believe cat is doing the same thing?

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I have to admit I Ride a Poo. I have friends that ride Doo. I have ridden the new turbo Doo already. I'm not really brand loyal, I just feel more comfortable on the poo. With all that said. How do you Think this is going t work out for Doo? I do believe cat is doing the same thing?

Doo is not dooing what Cat does. Doo is doing what they Have been doing for years.

If you want certain sleds w the longest warranty you spring order. If not, you buy in season.

Again, no changes from Doo for their spring orders. With Cat, it is all spring order unless a dealer has sleds.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Polaris does the same thing, if you want to buy specific models with the best warranty package and the best tech, you have to spring check it by April 15th, one day after Ski-Doo April 14th

Premium Features