• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spokane Area Riders Snow Report for E. Washington, N. Idaho & W. Montana Post 53,933

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
R
Jan 2, 2002
Newman Lake Washington
Spokane Area Riders Snow Report for E. Washington, N. Idaho & W. Montana Post 53,933

I new beginning for a new season of riding. Long Live the SPOKANE AREA RIDERS!! LOL

Snow forecast for the mountains of N. Idaho this weekend boys!! NO DUST!!

I'll bring the fire wood. but who's bringing the samores?? :face-icon-small-hap

Ragged

R
Jan 2, 2002
Newman Lake Washington
Graveyarder...I Leaving Newman Lake about 7am putting me in the parking lot at Big Creek and unloading about 9am (after my Micky D pit stop) :D

Heading into the lake to set up camp and I would guess hitting the trails no later than 10:30 or 11.

I'm on a 800 Sportsman and have a Green Colman Tent..See ya Saturday at the Lake!

Ragged

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
wahoo I get the first morning post on the 09-10 thread!!!!

39 degrees out right now....and I have my first cold of the year:mad: Darn Kaitlyn got one last week and she must have passed it on. I guess that's what I get for giving her kisses, but she's just to dang cute.

R
Jan 2, 2002
Newman Lake Washington
Bit nippy out there!....Made a fire last night turned off the air conditioning and turned on the heat all in the same day...lol

I still havent built my well house...better getter done before things freez...arrr:rolleyes:

Rags

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
come on Rags, grasshopper not ant!!!

We had to turn on the furnace a couple days ago as well...I forget every year how much they smell for the first hour or so.

holman6336

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Odessa/Spokane WA
I got a text from One at about 6:30 this morning....it reads... SNNNOOOOOWWWW MOTHA *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang bozeman...well off to class

T
Nov 26, 2007
coeur dalene, idaho
sawyer

thanks for confirming which head you think with.:D

kinzer

thanks for the info. I was looking at getting one(side by side) for my wife and selling her atv. But both dealers in the area. told me that on ohv trails, not roads, that the legal limit was 48 inches. And that the razors and such where not legal on idaho ohv trails. Which would be why you can't run jeeps on the ohv trails.

tim

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
anyone use ATT for cell service? T-mobile just crapped in our area so we need to switch. Verizion is to damn spendy and Sprint just blows.

Premium Features