• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spokane Area Riders Snow Report for E. Washington, N. Idaho & W. Montana Post 53,933

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S
Jan 15, 2008
PNW
there is snow in missoula!

here is lost trail.
035D68D5_05CBA9B5_cam1.jpg

O
Dec 2, 2007
Spokane, WA/Bozeman, MT
Had 1-2 inches on the windshield this morning. Good stuff.

Other than that easily the worst day I've had in a long time. One of the gems was intentionally getting hit by some faggot in a green dodge as I was walking down the sidewalk.

Snowing still, only sticking on the grass though. I'll keep you guys updated.

D
Nov 27, 2007
Spokane
WOW!!! I get sick for a few weeks,temps drop down around freezing, Snowest now looks like mission control at NASA and I'm now 19 pages behind??

I wish I would have gotten to meet more of you guys at the premiere but it is probably for the better since I was still sick. Ended up leaving at about the half way point and watching Revolution on my couch.

Will see how the weather holds and maybe I'll come up and see you guys this weekend.

JAW

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2009
Kettle Falls, Steamboat Springs, CO
Well I just lost my snowest V-card and couldn't be happier that the new forum took it.

I am EricW's oldest son and figured it was time to confrom with the rest of you snow junkies.

It's been raining/snowing all day here in Helena getting me all anxious for the season, now I just need to get my old man to send me the new 509 film so I can get my fix.

JW

J

jaysonfreerider

Jul 18, 2008
Troy, MT
Slowest sucks. i dont even like getting on here anymore cause it takes like 30 minutes just to get logged on the fourm!

One, you lucky bastard! if i were you i would be rippin up the grass around town!:D

D
Sep 14, 2006
On the toilet
Well I just lost my snowest V-card and couldn't be happier that the new forum took it.

I am EricW's oldest son and figured it was time to confrom with the rest of you snow junkies.

It's been raining/snowing all day here in Helena getting me all anxious for the season, now I just need to get my old man to send me the new 509 film so I can get my fix.

JW

Welcome to the addiction JAW

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington

JW

WOW.....You can type, that college education is really kickin in kid. If you would have come to the Premiere you would have your own 509 copy. Gotta get your priorities right.

In other news, gill netting and electro-shocking all the fishing holes you ever wondered about is a great way to make a days wages. This fish tissue sample gig is more fun than the turbine was. Pics to follow. Wish I was going camping with you dogs. EW

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Great to hear about the colder temps and snow in the hills. I'm down in Boise for work this week. Better get the boat down to the dealer for winterization and pull out the sled.

R
Jan 2, 2002
Newman Lake Washington
Cant believe you slackers that saw snow today didn't post pics!!

Agent orange / Motley....All you do is just on the freeway head EAST...a few miles after you go thru Kellogg ID you will see the BIG CREEK exit...after exiting turn right at the stop sign...head south past the Sun Shine Mine to the BIG gravel pit where I will most likely be parked and unload..If your driving all the way in....just say on the same road about 8-9 miles to the lake.

Piece a cake!!

JAW...welcome aboard the SNOOOOOOOOOOW TRAAAIN!!:D

Rags

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
another cool morning!!!!

JAW welcome aboard.

holman looks like we are tied up. Who do the Ms play this weekend? Sure hope the twinks can role on KC.

R
Jan 2, 2002
Newman Lake Washington
Doolerious....you gonna live?? Lets go play this weekend.

Only 60% chance of rain...that means they don't have a clue if its gonna rain...lol...and above 4000ft it looks like SNOW!!

Just enough to knock the dust down!! :D

Ya...huh...thanks RMKris....NOT!!:eek:

Rags

F
Nov 28, 2007
Evans, WA
JAW--way to pop your cherrie!!
EW--I'm just over the bank from ya' this week. That is if you are up by the border. I get to hear the office numnards argue. I'd rather be somewhere else. I did find a sweet Harley in MT though.
Morn' to everyone else.

Premium Features